Biyernes, Oktubre 16, 2015

High School Family

                                                           "Team AirForce"

                     "SHINE LIKE BRIGHT STARS"



School plays a very important role in our life. Everyone has a passion, a thing that keeps them going every day.

Many people think that being a Cadet Officer is boring because you’re always soaked in the sun, always having a training in the afternoon. For me it’s not just that. For me it is  my life in High school because I found my second family there, my co-officers who is my friends and I treat them like my Brothers And sisters, and the Training Director of my school none other than Stop Sargent Roderick E. Marcelo who serve as my second Father. 

Being a Cadet Officer is not easy, you need to be responsible inough to do the responsibility of a Corps Commander, you need to be a good leader. To be a good leader you need to be a good follower to your colleague for them to follow your commands. 

Before I became leader, I became a follower too the higher officials,they always instruct me and my mates to do something that we don’t  want to do, like dancing in front of the campus,eating "Sile", and they always punished me and my mates even though we did not do anything wrong. But that didn't stop me. I’m motivated to be a cadet officer and that’s why I become the Corps Commander of my school. 

Now I graduated High School, when I visit my school they always greet me like "Sir Good Day Sir", or Salute to me, and when they do that I feel like I’m so important to them and i'm flattered. I feel so proud of my self. I will never forget them, they are a big part of my life. Because of them i have a beautiful life. I have so much good memories with them, that's why i will not forget them for the rest of my life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento