Miyerkules, Nobyembre 4, 2015

ANG TATAY MONG KALBO



Last October 9, 2015,we were asked to watch this theater play "Ang Tatay Mong Kalbo" presented by Teatro Phileo which was written by Isagani Cruz. It was held at the MPH1. This is the second time first time I watched a kind of theatrical play that has a genre of Absurdity. Watching it once was not enough for me that's why I watched it again on October 10, 2015. Not to the fact that I really don't get the play or the plot or anything at all but I had fun watching it the other day because of the characters who played the roles. Their emotions was just really felt by the audience but honestly and sadly I liked the show last October 9, 2015 than October 10, 2015. Maybe because the audience was not that "in" the play or maybe they had a hard time pondering what the play really mean.

Honestly speaking, I can’t say much of it because I didn't understand the play. I don't know what the story was all about. Before the play begins, the director already said that it's not a typical play, not that it’s nonsense, but it's difficult to get the point of the story.

Well, the way the actors and actresses act out their role is truly awesome. Their clothes, their make-ups, and the facial expressions are all perfect. They all did well. The atmosphere and ambiance of the play was also good. I enjoyed it!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento