Miyerkules, Nobyembre 4, 2015

Stop It!



Many believes the smoking helps people to release stress, to avoid boredom and many more. Most of people these days smoke, without knowing the consequences that may happen soon, because of the trend or maybe just because it looks cool or another reason is because they are under rebellion. Smoking helps depressed people to express their lament but is smoking really their friend?

About 23 percent of all adults are smokers. This fact seems dwarfed when you hear that 30 percent of adolescents use some sort of tobacco. In fact, statistics show that the average age for first using tobacco is 13. This means that the majority of all tobacco users started when they were a teenager. Cigarette smoke contains around 4,800 chemicals, 69 of those can cause cancer. The effects of smoking are common and dangerous but what most people don't realize, smoking is just as bad. Authority figures need to set up limitations for tobacco use and combat young age smoking.

Why do teens start smoking? Sometimes, I ask my friends why they smoke and they gave me many reasons. Some of these are My friends smoke, It’s my stress reliever, I’m broken hearted, I just wanted to try it, I thought it was cool
After asking, I just gave them some advice because I’m a concerned friend here and I think that’s the only way I can do at this moment.

To the people who smoke, guys you are not kids anymore. You already know how to reason out so its very hard to persuade you, try to have the initiative to do something to stop the addiction.




1 komento:

  1. I like your title, "STOP IT!" also this "To the people who smoke, guys you are not kids anymore. You already know how to reason out so its very hard to persuade you, try to have the initiative to do something to stop the addiction." I hope you know what you have written in your blog :) STAY SAFE

    TumugonBurahin