Huwebes, Nobyembre 5, 2015

SOM WEEK

SoAB or School of Accountancy and Business turned into SoM or School of Management. I do prefer the former because where’s the Accountancy in Management? Although they said that Management refers to the four courses: Accountancy, Business Management, Marketing and Tourism, I didn’t like it.Of course, we're very excited for this week, because we don't have classes, were just gonna have fun for the rest of the week and we're going home early.As a freshman, I was really excited in this event since this would be our first time. My block mates and I didn't have any idea on what's going to happen.Even I didn't attended any events, I can say this event was the best, I can see on my classmate, and it's fun and memorable.



After the program was ended which was just a start, there were more activities to come like the sports fest. I really enjoyed watching those games especially the men's basketball match between the Accountancy students against the Tourism Management. It was really heart-stopping game between both teams. All cheers was heard inside the gym until the very end as Accountancy student takes their first win. 

There was also a Halloween Movie Marathon which was organized by the Tourism Management students. I also watched those scary movies with my blockmates and it was very thrilly but not that scary movie.











SOM Week was a great week. It didn't turned out to be the way we thought it would be, but that week made us closer to each other. It made our bond stronger, we got to know each other better and we learned to trust each other in the point that we shared each other our secrets that we've been holding to ourselves for so long. SOM Week was really a week for "US". 


1 komento: